Boost your Pricing Power
Industry leaders have identified that Pricing Power is critical to business success. Open Pricer will help you to align with industry best practices and effectively manage the five pricing processes:
- Price Setting: Are your prices in line with market, value and costs?
- Deal Quote: Is your sales team executing the price policy correctly?
- Price Implementation: Have you eradicated pricing errors? (charging more or less than price quoted)
- Contract Management: Are your customers priced correctly? Are they profitable? Are they complying with their commitments?
- Price Increases: Are you managing effectively your rerating campaigns?
Price is the most powerful profit lever
What Our Customers Say…
“Open Pricer streamlined our pricing processes, enabling sales forces to produce precise and fast quotations.”
Managing Director, Chronopost Portugal
“Before working with Open Pricer we used to win 10% of our quotes. Now we focus on the right customers and win 20-25% of our quotes.”
Ronan Le Guilly
Pricing Manager, Geodis Ciblex
Discover The Benefits
2 to 3% Additional Net Margin
Is the typical range of the benefits obtained by our customers.
Price is the most powerful profit lever. Despite its power, many companies have not identified Pricing as a key area of performance yet.
How to Increase Margin by Reducing Price Disparities.
In every company where price is negotiated, money is left on the table due to unjustified price disparities among customers. Learn how to detect these disparities and what sales actions will help you reduce gaps and increase profit.
The Eureka Label rewards european innovative companies.
The Professional Pricing Society’s mission is to nurture pricing professionals.
Pricing Wiki, the collaborative knowledge pricing platform, is supported by Open Pricer.
Cap Digital is the largest European business cluster dedicated to digital services and content.
Natixis is a leading investor managing assets exceeding € 2.3 billions.
Oseo funds innovative technology-based projects.